The school aims to aid non-Chinese speaking (NCS hereafter) students to adapt to the school environment and to tackle difficulties they may encounter in studying Chinese. In order to reach these goals, the school has implemented the following measures and initiatives:
1. 非華語中文抽離課堂 本校非華語學生中文科均採取抽離課堂，根據教統局「中國語文課程第二語言學習架構」內容為學生編撰合適之中國語文教材及內容，幫助學生訂定適切的學習目標。本校會定期與非華語學生的家長討論其子女的學習進度，並就未來學術、職業路向向子女作解釋及引導，幫助銜接多元出路。
1. Tailor-made classes for NCS students The school provides tailor-made classes for NCS students. We design level-specific Chinese language learning materials and set appropriate learning goals for them according to the structure of curriculum set by the Education Bureau. The school regularly discusses the learning progresses of NCS students with their parents and offers mentorship on their future education and/or career.
2. 課後學科補習 除中文課業外，本校老師會為非華語學生作小班課後學科支援。課程將以英語授課，幫助學生在數學、綜合人文、地理、旅遊及款待等學科上提升學術成績。
2. After-school tutoring In addition to teaching Chinese, teachers responsible for the NCS program provide after-school small-class tutoring for our NCS students in subjects such as Mathematics, Integrated Humanities, Geography, and Tourism and Hospitality, among others. Tutoring classes are conducted in English unless students request otherwise.
3. 校內通告翻譯 為幫助家長了解通告內容，學校為非華語學生家長提供通告翻譯，減少他們因語言不通而引致的不便。
3. Translation of school announcements and notices The school provides an English translation of school announcements to NCS parents so as to facilitate their understanding.
4. 非華語文化活動 本校鼓勵學生作全人發展，在學術外亦會為學生提供不同文化活動，讓學生認識不同地方的文化特色。
4. Cultural activities The school advocates holistic education of students and offers various extracurricular activities to NCS students so that they can be exposed to different cultures.
5. 非華語學生共融活動 為讓非華語學生融入校園，加深與班內同學之認識和關係，本校不時為學生舉辦共融活動，讓學生在體驗香港生活的同時，亦可以邀請同學、校內朋友參與，增加他們除學校以外相處的時間。
5. Integrative activities In order to help NCS students integrate into the school environment and deepen their friendship with classmates, the school organizes integrative activities for them regularly. NCS students can experience the local life and develop deeper friendship with school friends by inviting them over to these activities.
6. 網上英語學習教材及平台 為推行電子教育，本校將為非華語學生提供Rainbow One網上學習平台。平台內有不同的學科教材可供學生於上課及自習時使用。同時，本校與滙基書院東九龍合作製作一系列中國歷史英文教材並於網上平台發放，幫助學生應付初中中國歷史課程。
6. Online English learning platform The school will provide Rainbow One service for NCS students to aid their e-learning experience. On this platform, students can attend online classes and study various subjects independently. In the meantime, the school, together with United Christian College (Kowloon East), has developed a set of English materials for students to study Chinese history.
For enquiries regarding the NCS program, please contact Mr Lam Sheung Yin for more details.